Our company is growing its clientele, and we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in project management, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with an outstanding benefits package. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career with us.
As an estimator, your responsibilities will include producing timely and accurate estimates for mail, print, and wide-format jobs
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractors
Skills & Abilities:
- Maintain a professional, respectful and positive demeanor
- Take direction and follow through on assignments
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Prior use of EPMS or other MIS system a plus
- Prior experience in a print environment very helpful
- Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, percentages, area and volume
- Must be able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Must be able to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, or spread sheet form and be able to develop a plan for pricing
- Limited overtime, as needed.
You may also fax your resume to 228.702.3262, Attn: Charlotte, if you prefer.